Veterans: Business Starts Here.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
Stimulus Programs Overview
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund (sba.gov)
- Paycheck Protection Program (Applications open until May 31, 2021)
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (sba.gov)
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant: Frequently Asked Questions, April 23, 2021 (sba.gov)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL (sba.gov)
- Frequently Asked Questions: COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) (sba.gov) (As of April 27, 2021)
- Frequently Asked Questions: Targeted EIDL and Supplemental Advance (sba.gov) (As of April 27, 2021)
- Community Navigators Pilot Program (sba.gov)
- Small Business Tax Credit Programs | U.S. Department of the Treasury
Serving Veterans Throughout Federal Region II
New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico
and the U.S. Virgin Islands
The Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) program is a one-stop shop for transitioning service members, veterans, and military spouses looking to start, purchase or grow a business. Training opportunities, counseling and mentoring in-person and online, referrals to partners and programs, and monthly network events are available at no cost to veterans.
Here is our Director, Amy Amoroso, being interviewed by Look TV!!! Learn how she can assist our veterans, military spouses and service members start and or grow their own small business! Click the Link below to watch !
IHeartRadio Interview with Diane Donato and VBOC Director Amy Amoroso
Many Capital Region veterans have been starting businesses and despite the pandemic, the demand for information on how to do so has not let up. Amy Amoroso is the Director VBOC, U.S. Small Business Administration, Veterans Business Outreach Centers. We’ve spoken to Amy before and interviewed local veterans who have started their own businesses using the free services available through VBOC. In this podcast with Diane Donato, Amy updates us on how veterans continue to get help with getting their business ideas off the ground in these challenging times.
Hear From a Few of Our Clients
For More Information, Contact:
VBOC Director, Region II
44 Dalliba Avenue
Watervliet, NY 12189
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm
Night and weekend hours available by appointment only.
Online meetings also by appointment.
VBOC will make reasonable accommodations for access by persons with disabilities to event sites and meeting locations.
The McNulty Center’s Veterans Business Outreach Center is partially funded by the U.S. SBA’s Office of Veterans Business Development (OVBD). The OVBD exists to help veterans become full partners in economic development through small business ownership.
You can visit their website at www.sba.gov/offices/headquarters/ovbd.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.